Wednesday 17 February 2021

Client feedback

 My final client feedback received LESS THAN AN HOUR BEFORE HAND IN!!!!

It's ok, she's very busy.


"The illustrated center-piece for the poster and socials content captures the spirit of the clothes exchange brilliantly. Feels like it pulls together currently trendy design elements whilst being playful and accessible. I worry that on the poster the double hand-drawing of title & picture is too informal, but the illustrated lettering is perfect for a Facebook cover image. The paper dolls are creative and unique, I love the style of the people and it would be fab to have versions with lots of different people. I can imagine that becoming a really identifiable bit of branding."


Luckily, although submission is toady, I can still take the client feedback on board and continue to develop the work outside of univeristy.


No comments:

Post a Comment