Tuesday 3 March 2020

What Does Techno Mean to You?

(From Reddit)

"Techno is like an oil change for my soul. It's a connection to my youth and it keeps my spine aligned because it's all killer and no filler."

"For me techno means freedom, no lyrics to tell you how to feel, just music and pure emotions. Thats why i love techno, cause you have so much space for your interpretation, your own story."

"Techno is a vehicle by which I can explore myself on the dance floor - drifting through my life and musing about my future."

"Techno is the expression of my creativity thru the adaption of technological means."

"It sounds like music that really fucked up robots would make and it sounds dope as fuck. I love the energy of the genre and progressions in sounds. It feels like listening to a sort of classical music that really pays attention to detail. It's not super complicated, I just love hedonistic bangers"

"I love techno because, to me, it’s about creating a massive landscape with which to immerse the listener in. You’re not just playing simple grooves and melodies on a loop with some ups and downs on clean drum samples. It’s distorted and gritty. This music is extremely powerful, intelligent, thought-provoking, and is always pushing the boundaries of my imagination, through synthesizers and syncopation."

No comments:

Post a Comment